Yes, another Create-your-own pizza joint that is located in Bella Terra, completely across the walkway from the movie theater. For $8 you can have them create a pizza (or salad!), and the ingredients are plentiful.
On this Friday night, they had plenty of workers to help the customers…and had one person per station (ie: sauce, cheese, vegs, meats, and cook). I felt a bit rushed, as they kept asking me what I wanted on my pizza, as they moved my pizza down the assembly line. With so many toppings… please slow down, and let me think!
Someone mentioned that the pizza is bigger than Pieology or Blaze… Well, not by much, only a 1/2″ bigger. My friend and I shared a pizza, and we left still feeling peckish, where at Pieology we share a pizza there, and usually leave satisfied.
Not sure why it didn’t fill us up, as we “piled it on” with quite a few toppings: 2 types of cheese, spinach, basil, 2 types of tomatoes, mushrooms, Canadian bacon, real bacon and SPAM! Yes, the spiced ham that comes in a can Spam.
Its a tiny tiny place. Fortunately for me, we got here at 6:00 and beat the dinner crowd which came 20 minutes after. They serve “natural” cane sugar fountain drinks here. So if you’re a coke or pepsi person, BYO.
– Plenty of creative toppings to choose from, including SPAM!
– Creative pizza menu like Thai Curry, Orange Chicken, Jerk Chicken, and AHI POKE?!
– Fast! Took about 5 minutes for the pizza.
– Tiny tiny tiny location with just 8 tables (3 inside, 5 in the patio).
– Not enough room to wait for the pizza, so wait outside for your name to be called.
– Felt rushed when making my pizza (and there was only 1 couple behind us).
Parking can be a pain at the Bella Terra. Park at the structure by the movie theater and walk over With so many DIY pizza places, I would probably not think of this place first.. unless I had a hankering for SPAM on my pizza.