It’s the holiday season… Like most people, we want to find the best deals at the stores. Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping day to get super bargains.
I loathe going to the mall or department stores. I prefer to shop online… Saves me time, gas and headaches. Most online merchants will offer free shipping or upgraded shipping when you purchase a certain dollar amount, or use a certain code.
Getting paid to shop online
I use a site called ebates.com to do my year round online shopping. I get my dog food from Petsmart, my makeup from Sephora and my work clothes from Banana Republic. Basically I get paid to shop online… and there’s 1000’s of stores to choose from.
You receive a percentage back from your purchases, and the percentage can range from 1% to 25%, depending on the merchant, and time of year. For example, right now Neiman Marcus is offering 12% back, when normally they offer 4% back. Or, today only, Ann Taylor Loft is offering 50% off your entire purchase with code CORNY, plus 4% back from ebates.
You can get a rebate back on so many stores!
- Department stores (i.e. Macy’s, Nordstrom, JC Penneys)
- High end stores (i.e. Coach, Kate Spade, Ugg)
- Discount stores (i.e. Kohls, Target, Walmart)
- Clothing stores (i.e. Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Aeropostale)
- Cosmetic stores (i.e. Sephora, Ulta)
- Petstores (i.e. Petco, Pets365)
- Discount coupon sites (i.e. Groupon, Living Social, Entertainment book)
- Travel sites (i.e. Avis, Expedia, Sixt)
- Hotel sites (i.e. Hotel.com, Hilton, Clarion)
- Las Vegas hotel casinos (i.e. Harrahs, Ballys)
- Gift sites (i.e. Edible arrangement, Proflowers, Omaha Steak)
- Coffee companies (i.e. Starbucks Store, Peets, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
- Music (i.e. iTunes)
- And so much more!
Ebates will tell you what sites offer rebates. They will even tell you discount codes. All you do is start at ebates first, then proceed to the website you need. You choose how you wish to pay, and there’s no fee to sign up.
Every quarter you will get an email, telling you how much your upcoming rebate check will be. According to the app, I have accumulated $106 for this quarter, and the next check deadline is scheduled some time in February. I’m not even done with my Christmas shopping yet!
Did I mention… There’s no fee to sign up, and they even offer referral incentives. Click this link and check it out.
So, why not take advantage of getting paid this holiday with shopping rebates?? Catch you on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Categories: Something Different