Attention Ducks Fans! The Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club ventures to Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden this October to play in the “Compuware NHL Premiere” games. You can be part of this once in a lifetime hockey experience by joining the Anaheim Ducks Road Crew to see three (3) Ducks games in picturesque and hockey-crazed Scandinavia.
To make sure the Anaheim Ducks have their loyal fans in attendance, the organization is offering an Anaheim Ducks “NHL Premiere” Road Crew Package exclusively through AAA Travel (LAND PACKAGE ONLY) that will include the following:
• One (1) lower bowl ticket to the following Anaheim Ducks games:
October 4th vs Jokerit in Helsinki (pre-season game)
October 7th vs Buffalo Sabres in Helsinki (2011-2012 season opener)
October 8th vs New York Rangers in Stockholm (regular season game)
• Superior first-class hotel accommodations for five (5) nights in Helsinki, two (2) nights in Stockholm
• All room taxes and hotel baggage handling
• Welcome reception in Helsinki
• Half-day sightseeing in Helsinki and Stockholm
• Practice luncheon in Helsinki
• Two (2) hospitality receptions in Helsinki
• Anaheim Ducks Road Crew gift
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Ground transportation in both cities (airport and game transfers)
• Dedicated services of AAA and Ducks host staff at hotels
With excitement already surrounding the “NHL Premiere” games, we only have a limited number of tickets (each game) available for the Anaheim Ducks “NHL Premiere” Road Crew Package. Packages will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and are limited.
Helsinki – $2284 per person/double occupancy
(2) game tickets, hotel, sightseeing, daily breakfast, all receptions, luncheon, gift, ground transportation.
Stockholm Extension (Optional) – $712 per person/double occupancy
(1) game ticket, hotel, sightseeing, daily breakfast, ground transportation
TOTAL PACKAGE INCENTIVE
Reserve and deposit the full two-city package by May 31, 2011 and receive $100 per person discount off the final payment of your Anaheim Ducks “NHL Premiere” Road Crew Package.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person is necessary to hold your place on the trip. Payment forms: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or personal checks.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (PDT) | Saturday 10am-2pm (PDT)
Update: To view a blog on this trip, click here